Marketing Internship - Bristol
DAC Beachcroft is looking to appoint a Marketing Intern on a 12 month fixed term contract (FTC) to join our Clients and Markets team in Bristol.
Working as part of the central marketing team, you will support all business sectors in a flexible resourcing environment. The Marketing Internship will support a range of activities to generate business growth.
This role is ideally aimed at candidates with experience of or an interest in:
- Supporting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns: from creating image assets, videos, social media content, to email marketing content, and more
- Digital marketing, including the creation of web content, and implementation of SEO strategies, and paid media content
- Development and design of marketing material. Are you a budding Canva expert? Wait until you see InDesign!
- Levelling up your TikTok skills and creating bespoke video and multimedia content for our highly subscribed channels
- Social media marketing, and working collaboratively with our expert Communications team to deliver social activity to support our campaigns
- From Zoom to room, get involved in our digital and in-person event organisation, management and hosting. This may require occasional evening work, travel and exciting venues
The Ideal Candidate
You will be:
- A motivated, organised individual who is looking for their chance to shine
- Deadline driven, and able to manage multiple timelines
- A creative individual who enjoys thinking of new, and exciting creative ideas
- Keen attention to detail and careful proofreading
- Clear and confident communication
- An awareness of digital marketing, with an interest in developing their skills
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com