International Marketing Executive
Reporting to the International Marketing Manager, the International Marketing Executive will support a range of activities to generate business growth.
Working as part of the central marketing team, this role supports all DACB international business locations in a flexible resourcing environment but has a particular focus on the Insurance sector.
As this role requires working with international offices and support their events, out of hours/flexible working will be required.
- Work with the International Marketing Manager to develop and deliver international initiatives.
- Support marketing requests from lawyers and other internal stakeholders from across the business.
- Build briefs with fee earners on collateral development, and keep existing collateral up to date.
- Issue content, and support the design and production of marketing collateral and promotional material using Word and PowerPoint; updates existing collateral using InDesign.
- Support the project management of webinars and events
- Deliver e-communications to clients, and report on the effectiveness, through the use of analytics, back to the business
- Assist in the administration of the international offices’ social media.
- Support DACB international offices and desks in various marketing and BD initiatives, including website content, and directories submissions.
- Collaborate with other teams on the effective reporting of the firm's digital engagement activity.
Collaborate with other teams on the delivery of internal and external communications, as required.
The Ideal Candidate
Need to have
- The applicant should be fluent (spoken and written) in English and Spanish.
- Good organisational skills and able to work through tasks to meet required timescales.
- Creative approach to developing marketing content.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Keen attention to detail and careful proofreading.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to engage appropriately with stakeholders, confident to liaise with colleagues across the business.
- Expert level in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, plus basic knowledge of Excel.
Understanding of the principles of digital marketing and eager to develop skills in using marketing technology.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com