The DAC Beachcroft recruitment team manages all levels of recruitment on behalf of the Organisation. Last financial year we recruited over 600 new joiners and the volume of activity continues to grow.Due to an internal secondment we are looking to appoint a new Recruitment Advisor on a 10 months fixed term contract.
The Recruitment Advisor will provide comprehensive expert recruitment advice to the firm to help identify and resource talented individuals. As a team we deliver a stakeholder-focused recruitment service with a strong emphasis on direct sourcing. In this position you will work closely with Partners, Line Managers, HR Business Partners (HRBP's), and the wider HR/Business Services teams.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, advising on appropriate routes to market, candidate attraction, CV shortlisting and managing interview feedback. Advise and support at offer stage right through to onboarding
- Champion direct hiring and creative sourcing strategies, such as social media, LinkedIn etc.
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with stakeholders, HRBP's and the wider HR team
- Build and grow comprehensive internal and external networks
- Critically analyse the firm's approach to resourcing and offer suggestions for improvement
- Take a leading role in the conception and delivery of recruitment projects
- Effectively manage third party suppliers including recruitment agencies, pre-employment screening providers and advertising platforms
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current employment legislation and ensure that recruitment policies/procedures are updated in line with best practice and changes in legislation
- Ensure that all recruitment is undertaken in line with the firms recruitment policies and procedures
- Manage the firms recruitment brand internally and externally, including managing the careers content on the DAC Beachcroft website.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of working in an internal recruitment or agency environment would be highly beneficial preferably with a focus on the legal sector or wider professional services
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, able to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels
- High degree of written and oral communication with excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and demonstrates initiative; willing to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise effectively and deal calmly with deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Good financial awareness with the ability to make sound commercial recruitment decisions
- Enthusiastic and passionate about talent acquisition and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Professional, dedicated with a high standard of work
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. We are the asset management lawyers for the UK’s largest shopping centres and act for 9 of the UK’s top 10 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 155 Chambers UK 2019 practice area and individual lawyer rankings, including 30 rankings at 'Band 1' level. In Legal 500 UK, 2018, the firm received top tier ranking for 32 of its practice areas and 59 practice areas in the top two tiers. In March 2018, we were named as one of Legal Week's Best Legal Advisors for the third year running, achieving category-leading satisfaction scores for our commercial approach, service delivery, quality of legal advice, communication & responsiveness and overall relationships.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.