Recruitment Advisor - Bristol
The DAC Beachcroft Recruitment Team manages all levels of recruitment on behalf of the Firm across the UK and Ireland. DAC Beachcroft continues to grow with the Recruitment Team filling over 600 vacancies in the last 12 months.
We are looking to appoint a Recruitment Advisor to join the current team. Primarily responsible for supporting our Business Services and Finance departments, the Recruitment Advisor will provide comprehensive expert recruitment advice to the Firm to help identify, source and attract talented individuals at all levels. As a team we deliver a stakeholder-focused recruitment service with a strong emphasis on direct sourcing. In this position you will work closely with Senior Managers, Line Managers, HR Business Partners (HRBP's), and the wider HR/Business Services teams. In return you will get the opportunity to develop and broaden your own skills and experience whilst working with autonomy and within a supportive environment.
We are a Disability Confident employer and guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, long term health condition or neurodiversity whose application meets the essential criteria for the role. If this applies to you and you feel you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy as set out in this advert then please contact email@example.com in confidence, quoting the reference number for this vacancy in the subject box of your email, and a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process, advising on appropriate routes to market, candidate attraction, CV shortlisting and managing interview feedback. Advise and support at offer stage right through to on boarding
- Champion direct hiring through a variety of channels and creative sourcing strategies, such as social media, LinkedIn etc.
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with stakeholders, HRBP's and the wider HR team
- Build and grow comprehensive internal and external networks
- Critically analyse the firm's approach to resourcing and offer suggestions for improvement
- Take a leading role in the conception and delivery of recruitment projects
- Effectively manage third party suppliers including recruitment agencies, pre-employment screening providers and advertising platforms
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current employment legislation and ensure that recruitment policies/procedures are updated in line with best practice and changes in legislation
- Ensure that all recruitment is undertaken in line with the firms recruitment policies and procedures
- Monitor and manage recruitment spend within allocated budgets and contribute to the annual budgeting process for recruitment
- Manage the firms recruitment brand internally and externally, including managing the careers content on the DAC Beachcroft website
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of working in an internal recruitment or agency environment would be highly beneficial preferably with a focus on professional services or the wider legal sector
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, able to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels
- High degree of written and oral communication with excellent presentation skills
- Proactive and demonstrates initiative; willing to take ownership of tasks and projects
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise effectively and deal calmly with deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Good financial awareness with the ability to make sound commercial recruitment decisions
- Enthusiastic and passionate about talent acquisition and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Professional, dedicated with a high standard of work
- Team focussed with a willingness to work with and support others where needed.
The Recruitment Team is predominantly based in Bristol but continues to work on a hybrid basis with both home and office working available to suit and will continue to do so going forward. Applications for flexible working are also welcomed.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
DAC Beachcroft wants to encourage disabled people to apply for jobs and give them an opportunity to show their skills, talent and abilities at the interview stage. If you have a long term health condition which has an adverse effect on your ability to carry out normal day to day activities and feel you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy as set out in this advert then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting the reference number for this vacancy in the subject box of your email, and a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com