Property Litigation Solicitor/Associate (2-5+ PQE), Glasgow or Edinburgh
This position is for a Senior Solicitor / Associate role in our Scottish real estate litigation team, primarily focused in the telecoms sector.
Our Scottish real estate teams cover every aspect of transactional and contentious commercial real estate work, particularly telecoms, development, investment, asset management, construction and landlord/tenant work. Clients include telecoms operators, property management and development companies, house builders, health trusts and government bodies (local and central), owner-occupiers and institutions, both in the UK and overseas. We also provide cross-departmental and cross-jurisdictional support to the wider firm.
The role will mainly be geared towards landlord/tenant contentious asset management and telecoms work which is growing at a fast pace. The candidate will be expected to assist the wider team with running high volume and large-scale projects as well as dealing with the majority of day to day asset management work.
While the focus will be on Scottish work, the role forms part of the firm’s real estate litigation nationwide service line, meaning there are also great opportunities to work with colleagues across the UK and "build your brand" north and south of the border.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Scottish Commercial Property, particularly telecoms work, would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate confidently both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and friendly manner.
- Well organised and able to prioritise own workload effectively to manage conflicting priorities – particularly when working under pressure to meet required deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated team player who is committed to respecting and supporting others within the team to achieve common goals.
- Confident with an ability to build strong relationships with clients (internal and external) and third party contacts at all levels.