Paralegal (FTC 9 Months) - Dublin
DAC Beachcroft Dublin is looking to recruit a Paralegal on a fixed term contract to work with our Regulatory Team. We are ideally seeking someone with paralegal experience and who is accustomed to working in a busy team environment.
These will include:
- Drafting court documents
- Taking instructions from clients
- Assisting solicitors
- Preparation of briefs
- Dealing with incoming correspondence
- Liaising with clients
- Drafting letters
- Dealing with incoming calls from solicitors, counsel, expert witnesses and defendants
- Assisting with the preparation of cases for the High Court
- Attending on client contacts for swearing and liaising with the Courts Service as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite, PDF Docs and ShareFile
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Fast learner, confident in working on multiple different software systems simultaneously
- Ability to work proactively on one's own initiative
- Ability to draft correspondence when asked to do so
- Ability to prioritise large workloads
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Team orientated and collaborative with a flexible attitude
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- The candidate should have a positive, helpful and cheerful attitude
About the Company
DAC Beachcroft Ireland has over 80 employees and is continuing to grow. We are a full service law firm with a diverse domestic and international client base. We are part of DAC Beachcroft LLP, an international law firm comprising in excess of 2,500 staff and benefiting from the depth and reach of a legal network with coverage across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and North America. Our clients benefit from the management and quality systems of a truly international law firm.
We are constantly developing our international pedigree, whilst maintaining a strong domestic focus, allowing us to service all our clients to the highest possible standard.
DAC Beachcroft Dublin holds certification under ISO9001, the quality assurance standard and ISO27001, the information security standard and in 2013 achieved the Gold Investors in People award.
We hope that you will decide to make an application to join us and look forward to discussing how DAC Beachcroft can help you on your career path and how you can help us to continue making our firm a success.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org