PMO Analyst - Bristol
DACBeachcroft are currently recruiting for a PMO Analyst to join our team in Bristol to help maintain governance processes for projects and programmes in the business.
The ideal candidate will have experience using various software programmes such as Microsoft packages and have good attention to details as well being process driven. Experience of PMO techniques and procedures is desirable but not necessary
We are a Disability Confident employer and guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, long term health condition or neurodiversity whose application meets the essential criteria for the role. If this applies to you and you feel you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy as set out in this advert then please contact email@example.com in confidence, quoting the reference number for this vacancy in the subject box of your email, and a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.
- Maintenance of the project library and effective maintenance of project documents
- Provide support in compiling progress reports, presentations and similar documentation
- Tracking actions from meetings with all action owners and reporting back into the management team
- Provide meeting support and administration services, including taking, documenting and distributing accurate project meeting minutes
- Administering and coordinating the schedule for all project meetings, room bookings, etc.
- Collating and reporting project status to senior management
- Creating, maintaining and providing standards, methodologies, templates and PM tools
- Maintain and administer any PMO software and SharePoint sites
- Ensure project reporting, standards and governance are adhered to
- Ensure that budgets and time are tracked on projects and reported on
- Conduct health checks on the progress of projects and carry out project governance audits
- Provide best practice to shape standard methods of working and ensure project controls and discipline are in place to deliver within budget and on time
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with people at all levels across the organisation and externally
- Have outstanding organisational abilities and an ability to maintain an understanding of the bigger picture whilst concentrating on the detail
- Experience of responsibility for supporting senior managers and desirably within programme / project teams
- Desired knowledge and experience of PMO techniques and procedures including risk and issue assessment, planning and financial controls
- Experience of working in project offices preferably in large, complex organisations where there are expectations to deliver projects / programmes to time, budget and quality
- Be able to demonstrate clear judgment and apply common sense
- Self-motivated and able to work to a high standard under own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate a close attention to detail is essential
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), and one or more of the following is desirable: Prince 2 Practitioner; Managing Successful Programmes
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org