Office Manager - Dublin
The main purpose of the Office Manager role is to organise, manage and co-ordinate all administration duties and office procedures within the DACB Office and to actively maintain an effective agile working environment in line with our Agile/Flexi Working Policy.
The role also has responsibility for ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
The Office Manager shall be responsible for the engagement of the Office Services team who deliver day-to-day operational tasks including scheduling meetings and appointments, front of house service for visitors, managing office supplies, providing print, post and reprographic services to the business and providing general administrative support to our employees.
Working with the Location Head and the Regional Facilities Manager, the Office Manager will deliver what is required for the smooth flow of work processes in the office.
- Manage and oversee all duties including maintenance, mailing and reprographics, supplies, equipment.
- Management of Client Suites
- Ordering of stationery and equipment as required by the business in line with the Procurement Policy.
- Working closely with the Location Head to ensure successful implementation of our Agile/Flexi Working Policy including clear desks, minimal filing and with a clear-away every evening.
- Management of filing and archiving on a daily basis (including disposal and retrieval where necessary).
- Management of day-to-day Health and Safety issues within the building.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organise office operations and procedures through the Office Services team.
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment requirements.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the induction process for new colleagues.
- Address and resolve employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements).
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Provide support as required in relation to in-house or off-site activities e.g. parties, celebrations and conferences.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience as an Office Manager within a Professional Service environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships and command respect from colleagues at all levels.
- Provide an effective “bridge” between the fee earner colleagues and business services colleagues.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools such as Condeco.
- Strong knowledge of the latest H&S/Fire Regulation guidelines.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills coupled with a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential, plan and execute diverse tasks at the same time without supervision.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. Our office in Dublin has over 75 people and is planning on further growth. We also have an office in Belfast, 11 offices elsewhere in the UK, and offices in Madrid, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.