Marketing Ops & Portal Administrator - Bristol
DACBeachcroft is seeking a Marketing Ops & Portal Administrator to join our busy Clients & Markets team. The role is full time, permanent and hybrid based out of our centrally located Bristol office.
The Marketing Ops & Portal Administrator will be support the Client Portal product solution and will also provide project support to the Marketing Ops Engagement Lead.
The role will provide support to the Client Portal Product owner, ensuring governance is completed within a timely manner. The role also provides key administrative co-ordination for digital and data projects, working alongside various teams within the firm, as well as our trusted technology partners and agencies. This role is part of the MODEI (Marketing Operations, Digital Experience and Intelligence) team, reporting to the Marketing Ops Engagement Lead.
We are a Disability Confident employer and guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, long term health condition or neurodiversity whose application meets the essential criteria for the role. If this applies to you and you feel you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy as set out in this advert then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting the reference number for this vacancy in the subject box of your email, and a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.
- Support the administration of the client portal product, ensuring clients get a high quality and best in class experience.
- Attend governance meetings, providing administrative support to the Client Portal product owner on day-to-day management of the platform.
- Provide ongoing project support for the Marketing Ops Engagement Lead, and colleagues in Clients and Markets.
- Suggest ideas for optimisation and improvement of the firms marketing platforms and systems.
- Use Monday.com software to prepare, update and create project plans and roadmaps.
- Establish strong working relationships with teams across the firm ensuring commercial, client engagement, data, and compliance aspects are considered.
- Ensure data uploaded to our Platforms & Systems is in line with regulatory requirements and policies.
- Handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable relevant administrative experience.
- Good organisational skills and a genuine interest in working with different teams across the department.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to engage appropriately with colleagues in UK and international offices.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under own initiative, with a positive approach and attitude.
- Conscientious, approachable, and enthusiastic.
- Proven ability to cope with multiple tasks and prioritise appropriately.
- Flexibility to undertake a variety of administrative tasks.
- Good IT skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of reporting and document layout, and be willing to learn more advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to deal with external suppliers in an efficient, professional and effective manner.
- Able to work collaboratively, using a range of tools in a hybrid working environment.
- A creative thinker with the ability to push beyond the expected and inspire creativity.
- Basic experience of using best practice, process management and risk mitigation in achieving quality and consistency within an organisation desirable.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com