The Claims Solutions Group of DAC Beachcroft LLP is currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join their Business Development, Bids and Marketing Team. The Marketing Coordinator will report to a Marketing Manager, and will support a range of marketing activities to generate business growth and opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have a creative approach to developing marketing content and able to work through tasks to meet required timescales.
- Supporting the delivery of proactive planned marketing activity such as communications materials and events (whether online, in-person or hybrid).
- Dealing reactively with marketing support requests from lawyers and other internal stakeholders from across the business.
- Issuing content and supporting the development, design and production of marketing collateral and promotional material, especially those produced in Word and PowerPoint as well as creating assets using InDesign.
- Producing and sending marketing emails including preparation of email content.
- Assisting with the organisation, management and hosting of events and meetings. This may require occasional evening working.
- Supporting the creation of content for the firm’s website, then preparing and uploading it for the Digital Team to publish.
- Working with the Communications Team to successfully deliver campaign activity, including social media.
- Dealing with queries that are emailed to the Clients & Markets Helpdesk.
- Understands DAC Beachcroft is an international firm. Works with awareness of this structure to operate as one team/brand.
- Actively operates in the best interests of the firm at all times internally and externally.
- Operates in a regulated environment, effectively managing risk and compliance issues including data security.
- Works in partnership with others to manage and mitigate commercial risk.
The Ideal Candidate
- Good organisational skills and able to work through tasks to meet required timescales.
- Creative approach to developing marketing content.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Keen attention to detail and careful proofreading.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to engage appropriately with stakeholders.
- Confident to liaise with colleagues across the business.
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, plus basic knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding of the principles of digital marketing and eager to develop skills in.
- Using marketing technology.
- Team player.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org