DAC Beachcroft LLP are currently recruiting for a Marketing Administrator to support all teams within the Clients & Markets team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Marketing Administrator will also work closely with the Deputy Director of Clients & Markets, supporting internal team communication and administration as well as supporting activity for our individual teams focusing on Brand & Communications, Marketing & Business Development. This role will initially be working from home and interviews will be held via video.
Working hours: 35 hours a week, office hours: 9.00-5.00
The ideal candidate will have strong computer literacy, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and excellent team working skills at the same time as being able to work on their own initiative.
• Support the Clients & Markets senior management team in general administration including arranging meetings, formatting documents, producing presentations, updating activity reports and team engagement projects
• Support internal team communication and administration including clients & markets team meetings and bi-annual team days, new starter induction, team learning & development and maintenance of 'how to' documents
• Support the communication of clients & markets activity across the firm including maintenance of the clients & markets intranet pages
• Support the administration of the firm wide legal directory process
• Support the on-going maintenance of the firm’s website, including the uploading of new items and facilitating the updating of the firms professional photographs
• Provide ad hoc support to the Events team
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with good, all round administrative skills gained through a similar role, ideally degree educated, with an interest in marketing and business development. Experience of a professional services environment would be an advantage, but is not essential.
• A naturally positive, can do attitude
• Strong computer literacy, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
• Excellent team working skills at the same time as being able to work on their own initiative
• Effective time management skills and the ability to co-ordinate tasks and projects through prioritising work
• The ability to interact with a broad range of people from across the firm, being able to communicate effectively and credibly
• Strong eye for detail and sense of humour
• Ability to work under pressure with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- 24 days holiday (excluding public holidays)
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Pension scheme (5% firm contribution, 4% employer contribution)
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Group income protection
- Access to Wellbeing hub- Employee Assistance Programme Offering confidential 24 hour support, advice and information on a range of issues
- Access to Nudge, a financial educational tool
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. We are the asset management lawyers for the UK’s largest shopping centres and act for 9 of the UK’s top 10 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 155 Chambers UK 2019 practice area and individual lawyer rankings, including 30 rankings at 'Band 1' level. In Legal 500 UK, 2018, the firm received top tier ranking for 32 of its practice areas and 59 practice areas in the top two tiers. In March 2018, we were named as one of Legal Week's Best Legal Advisors for the third year running, achieving category-leading satisfaction scores for our commercial approach, service delivery, quality of legal advice, communication & responsiveness and overall relationships.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com