Legal Secretary - Healthcare Team, Dublin
DAC Beachcroft Dublin is looking to recruit a legal secretary to work with our Healthcare Team.
If you are interested in working in an energetic and dynamic environment where you will learn new skills and progress, you should apply. Not only do we provide an outstanding client experience, but we work hard at providing a welcoming, encouraging, supportive and inclusive environment.
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation;
- Preparing briefs;
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates with a high degree of accuracy;
- File management, including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving;
- Liaising with experts/counsel
- Arranging meetings/consultations
- Diary management;
- Assist with expense claims;
- Booking of meeting rooms.
- Occasional reception cover
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience of working as a Legal Secretary a must
- Strong dictation experience;
- A minimum of 60 wpm;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential;
- Excellent administration skills;
- Ability to work on one's own initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to prioritise large workloads;
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines;
- Team orientated and collaborative with a flexible attitude;
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- The candidate should have a positive and "can do" attitude;
- Experience preparing briefs
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. Our office in Dublin has over 75 people and is planning on further growth. We also have an office in Belfast, 11 offices elsewhere in the UK, and offices in Madrid, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.