IT Site Support Analyst - Bristol
DACBeachcroft has an opportunity for a Site Support Analyst to join our IT team on a full-time, permanent, hybrid basis in our Bristol office.
The main purpose of a Site Support Analyst within the team, is to help create and maintain user access management, deliver and setup accounts for new starters ready for commencement date and remove all access for leavers prior to their departure. To assist with responsibilities and tasks within the IT Procurement lifecycle for IT related purchases.
We are a Disability Confident employer and guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, long term health condition or neurodiversity whose application meets the essential criteria for the role. If this applies to you and you feel you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy as set out in this advert then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, quoting the reference number for this vacancy in the subject box of your email, and a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.
- Provisioning of new starter access and hardware, ready for user start date; maintaining good communication with the firms HR team
- Closing down leaver accounts, ensuring any data is transferred and necessary access is assigned
- Completing account changes.
- Retrieval of leaver hardware
- Identification of process improvements to drive efficiency for tasks they are responsible for
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ensuring adherence to SLA & OLAs
- Ensuring that Service Requests are dealt with according to customer and priority needs
- Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal and external customers
- Desire to build relationships within the IT group and the wider organisation
- To understand the business and its objectives
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and developments, and, contribute to the knowledge base where applicable.
- Is also willing to take ownership on any other tasks and responsibilities required until complete
- Act as the Queue Co-ordinator for the Site Support Team, ensuring tickets are directed to the correct resolver teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of working in a similar position / role
- Experience in delivering to SLAs and other key performance indicators
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,900 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Rome, Singapore, Argentina Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com