IT Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for a IT Service Desk Analyst to join our team in Bristol to provide a point of contact for all employees in relation to IT request, issues and incidents.
Hours: 35 hours Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00
The IT Service Desk Analyst's role will be to provide exceptional standards of support to all customers and support a variety of products, services and platforms. This will be achieved by acting in both a proactive and reactive manner and ensuring that all SLAs are adhered to. Resolutions should be provided in an effective and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar area.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Desire to build relationships within the service desk team, the IT group and the wider organisation
- Log all incoming calls are logged and accurately recorded to the service desk using the service management tool
- Fix 70% of incidents at first contact (where possible)
- Ensure adherence to SLAs
- Ensure that incidents are dealt with according to customer and priority needs
- Take ownership of logged incidents, tracking the progress of all calls and follow-up with the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution
- Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to internal and external customers
- To understand the business and its objectives
- Understand and follow defined best practise guidelines and frameworks E.g. ITIL
- Ensure that incidents are assigned to the correct resolver team
- Adheres to and enforces where necessary the DAC Beachcroft quality and information security policies and procedures including but not limited to ISO9001 and IS27001
- Provide basic in-house training to end-users
- Contribute to the knowledge base
- Act as a single point of contact
- Take part in testing of new releases or contribute to virtual teams in project work
- When required represent the service desk at team and department meetings
- Plan and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines and targets are met
- Develop and maintain knowledge and skills and keep up-to-date with new processes, procedures and developments
- Is also willing to take ownership on any other tasks and responsibilities required until complete
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience of working in a similar position / role
- Understanding or worked in an ITIL environment
- Experience in delivering to SLAs and other key performance indicators
- 5+ A – C GCSE's
- 3 A Level's or GNVQ's
- ITIL V2 or V3 Foundation (Desirable)
- CompTIA A+ Certification (Or equivalent experience)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Qualifications (Desirable)
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. We are the asset management lawyers for the UK’s largest shopping centres and act for 9 of the UK’s top 10 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 155 Chambers UK 2019 practice area and individual lawyer rankings, including 30 rankings at 'Band 1' level. In Legal 500 UK, 2018, the firm received top tier ranking for 32 of its practice areas and 59 practice areas in the top two tiers. In March 2018, we were named as one of Legal Week's Best Legal Advisors for the third year running, achieving category-leading satisfaction scores for our commercial approach, service delivery, quality of legal advice, communication & responsiveness and overall relationships.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.