IT Service Co-ordinator
We are currently recruiting for an IT Service Co-ordinator to maintain our IT care bar within our London Walbrook office.
The IT Service Co-ordinator will act as 1st line support for site support team and set customer expectations. The ideal candidate will have good technical knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows Operating Systems as well as excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Act in a 1st line capacity to administer “Walk ups” to the Site Support team and set customer expectation.
- Fulfil requests (not incidents) from Support Works tickets or directly from customer walk ups.
- Monitor the DACB Support Works system for breached calls and highlight these with the team ensuring SLA is maintained, all tickets are updated within 7 days and “On Hold” time frames are adhered to.
- Schedule in support calls with customers in alignment with Support Tickets by use of Outlook calendars
- Escalate tickets (where existing methods have been exhausted) to other IT resolver teams.
- Ensure tickets (with input from London SSTs) have relevant updates.
- Monitor Support Work stats and disseminate these to the Site Support Manager and Head of IT Operations.
- Be responsible for stock control in London, ensuring this is in-line with budget control.
- Maintain the Care Bar on a daily basis ensuring opening times are adhered, graphics are updated and customers are updated.
- Look to identify ”value added” initiatives such as the issuing of hardware from the IT Care Bar and drop in sessions to bolster localised knowledge.
- Develop and maintain best practise for all activities that affect the London Site Support team with non-IT clusters & departments within London.
- They will also be required to cover Site support Technician duties in holiday cover and sickness absence
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced software & hardware skills
- Knowledge of call centre ticketing systems
- Maintain excellent customer focus, ensuring the needs of the customer are always understood and prioritised.
- ITIL certification or, awareness of ITIL methodology and framework.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to support users on IT related matters to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the location.
- Good technical knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of supporting and tuning PCs, laptops and other mobile devices
- Able to provide support on a wide variety of other applications.
- Effective & confident communicator; able to obtain, evaluate & deliver information in a clear and concise manner – both orally and written.
- Listening and patience are important qualities for this role.
- Flexibility to travel to other locations and provide support, to cover absence.
- Is autonomous and able to deal with peaks and troughs in workload
- A flexible approach to working hours and the occasional weekend work.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. We are the asset management lawyers for the UK’s largest shopping centres and act for 9 of the UK’s top 10 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 155 Chambers UK 2019 practice area and individual lawyer rankings, including 30 rankings at 'Band 1' level. In Legal 500 UK, 2018, the firm received top tier ranking for 32 of its practice areas and 59 practice areas in the top two tiers. In March 2018, we were named as one of Legal Week's Best Legal Advisors for the third year running, achieving category-leading satisfaction scores for our commercial approach, service delivery, quality of legal advice, communication & responsiveness and overall relationships.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.