Head of Business Development
DAC Beachcroft LLP are currently recruiting for a Head of Health Business Development to join their Clients & Markets team. The Head of Business Development's role will be to support the Head of Health in the growth and development of our work in this sector both in the UK and internationally.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00 (35 hours a week)
The ideal candidate will have experience of creating strategic business and marketing plans and driving the implementation of their delivery, including strategies for client growth and the implementation of multi-channel communications programmes.
An understanding of the healthcare market and its influencers is desirable but not essential.
We are currently conducting interviews remotely via video and the successful candidate will initially be working from home
Strategy & Business Planning
- Working in close partnership with the Sector Head, contribute to the formulation and execution of the sector's business plan both in the UK and internationally
- Drawing upon an in-depth understanding of the issues affecting the market, work with the Sector Leadership Team on the identification and development of new opportunities and continued innovation in service delivery
- Work with the Sector Leadership Team to develop and ensure the on-going implementation and review of the business plan and associated marketing & BD budget
- Work with other Sector BD leads to identify and develop cross sector plans, campaigns and new service/product development
- Work with the Business Development team and Client Relationship Partners to ensure that client targeting and client growth is being executed in line with strategy
- Work with service line / sub-sector leads on the formulation and execution of service line / sub-sector business plans
- Maintain a programme of continuous horizon scanning to share market developments within the firm and generate the sharing of ideas
- Provide coaching to Partners and lawyers to support their BD. and personal development objectives
- Promote engagement and use of our CRM software to facilitate internal information sharing
- Support the Client Listening team to ensure that we are actively seeking feedback from clients through all appropriate channels and acting upon the feedback accordingly
- Manage third party and collaboration relationships to develop opportunities to support BD and marketing efforts within sub-sectors and service line plans
Brand, Marketing & Communications
- Work with the Brand, Marketing & Communications teams on the formulation and execution of marketing plans in support of the sector business plan & associated campaigns including PR, events, sponsorship, marketing collateral, website, other e-marketing opportunities such as social media, direct mail, client alerts and newsletters
- Act as a key member of the C&M Senior Management Team supporting the ongoing developmental needs of the team and broader strategic planning and initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate
•Have experience of creating strategic business and marketing plans and driving the implementation of their delivery, including strategies for client growth and the implementation of multi-channel communications programmes
•Be highly credible with the ability to influence, challenge and coach senior stakeholders
•An in-depth understanding of the market and its influencers is desirable but not essential.
•Have experience of instigating and leading change programmes with the ability to lead senior stakeholders through change
•Have experience of leading high performing teams demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively to achieve results
•Demonstrate compliance with our values of being clear, creative, determined and supportive
•Have strong communication skills at all levels throughout the firm with the ability to build strong internal and external networks
•Have high levels of numeracy and analysis skills
•Be able to promote innovation in working practices, ensuring that the latest technical thinking and industry trends are applied
•Be degree educated or equivalent
- 24 days holiday (excluding public holidays)
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Pension scheme (5% firm contribution, 4% employer contribution)
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Group income protection
- Access to Wellbeing hub- Employee Assistance Programme Offering confidential 24 hour support, advice and information on a range of issues
- Access to Nudge, a financial educational tool
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. We are the asset management lawyers for the UK’s largest shopping centres and act for 9 of the UK’s top 10 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 155 Chambers UK 2019 practice area and individual lawyer rankings, including 30 rankings at 'Band 1' level. In Legal 500 UK, 2018, the firm received top tier ranking for 32 of its practice areas and 59 practice areas in the top two tiers. In March 2018, we were named as one of Legal Week's Best Legal Advisors for the third year running, achieving category-leading satisfaction scores for our commercial approach, service delivery, quality of legal advice, communication & responsiveness and overall relationships.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org