HR/Payroll Project Assistant
The role will work as part of a project team implementing a new HR Information System.
Please note this is a 6 months fixed term contract.
- Managing database security/integrity and backup procedures
- Writing reports, documentation and operating manuals
- Providing user training, support and feedback
- Implementing security measures
- Defining objectives through consultation with staff at all levels
- Testing and modifying databases to ensure that they operate reliably
- Handling confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to multitask and prioritise a full workload under pressure and the capability to work on own initiative
- Must have excellent IT literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft packages including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Previous HR/Payroll administration experience is desirable, ideally within a service delivery and team environment
- Experience with HR/Payroll system implementation is desirable
- An excellent attention for detail and a concern for quality and accuracy
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. We are the asset management lawyers for the UK’s largest shopping centres and act for 9 of the UK’s top 10 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 155 Chambers UK 2019 practice area and individual lawyer rankings, including 30 rankings at 'Band 1' level. In Legal 500 UK, 2018, the firm received top tier ranking for 32 of its practice areas and 59 practice areas in the top two tiers. In March 2018, we were named as one of Legal Week's Best Legal Advisors for the third year running, achieving category-leading satisfaction scores for our commercial approach, service delivery, quality of legal advice, communication & responsiveness and overall relationships.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.