Global Mobility Advisor
DAC Beachcroft LLP is looking to appoint a Global Mobility Advisor to join its growing immigration practice.
Based in Bristol, the successful candidate will work closely with the immigration team advising businesses and their employees on a range of international immigration matters for those working and living overseas. This will include:
- Work visas;
- Partner visas;
- Family member applications;
- Visitor visas;
- Prevention illegal working.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advising clients on a range of immigration matters;
- Preparing and submitting visa applications on behalf of clients;
- Supervising paralegals in the delivery of immigration advice;
- Engaging in internal and external business development activities;
- Developing depth of knowledge across key practice areas including visa application, compliance and preventing illegal working;
- Exercising full compliance with DAC Beachcroft protocols in respect of own workload;
- Helping build and enhance client relationships;
- Maintain an awareness of the firm's strategies and plans;
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge through attendance at training sessions, reading appropriate publications and exceeding Law Society CPD requirements;
- Handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
The Ideal Candidate
Proven experience or specialism in international immigration with a strong focus on business immigration;
Proven knowledge of international immigration visa and compliance requirements and their application within a work environment;
Strong customer focus with the ability to manage internal and external relationships at a range of levels;
Strong attention to detail and ability to manage own workload;
Impeccable communication skills;
Experience of business development and management.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. We are the asset management lawyers for the UK’s largest shopping centres and act for 9 of the UK’s top 10 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 155 Chambers UK 2019 practice area and individual lawyer rankings, including 30 rankings at 'Band 1' level. In Legal 500 UK, 2018, the firm received top tier ranking for 32 of its practice areas and 59 practice areas in the top two tiers. In March 2018, we were named as one of Legal Week's Best Legal Advisors for the third year running, achieving category-leading satisfaction scores for our commercial approach, service delivery, quality of legal advice, communication & responsiveness and overall relationships.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications.
For further information or to discuss your initial application in confidence please contact Richard Boyce at firstname.lastname@example.org