To help plan and deliver effective events for LLP at a regional, national and international level
- Co-ordinate the delivery of LLP events and webinars in line with existing protocols and business plans by ensuring an efficient and effective interface with:
- The Marketing Managers and Events Manager to help deliver the right event for the appropriate audience with clear objectives and RoI
- Location Support in the operational delivery of events and webinars, ensuring roles are clearly defined and adhered to as set out in the event process
- Facilities and catering teams to ensure appropriate logistical support
- External and internal speakers, collating their materials and ensuring they are kept up to date
- The firm's external design agency, briefing them where invitations are not created internally as part of the event process
- External events providers to help ensure maximum return on investment
- Ensure activity is delivered within budget
- Respond to requests through the Clients & Markets Helpdesk, directing appropriately
- Update the external website with upcoming events
- Produce invitations and email signature banners to promote all LLP events
- Produce registration reports and circulate them to internal stakeholders
- Co-ordinate diaries for internal stakeholders for event kick off meetings
- Ensure all material produced and handed out at events represents the firm appropriately with its brand
The Ideal Candidate
Experience of delivering successful face to face events is desirable in addition to hosting/supporting virtual event experiences.
Experience of working with external suppliers would be an advantage
Experience of delivering other marketing activity through a variety of channels is desirable
Understand how events contribute to wider market plans/marketing campaigns
Strong writing skills and ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels
Strong word, excel, client data management skills, some knowledge of design/DTP skills
Have a thirst for technical knowledge and application of knowledge to generate ideas
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com