Digital Experience Lead - Bristol
The Digital Experience Lead will be responsible for the DAC Beachcroft corporate website, microsites and landing pages and will guide the implementation of the DACB Digital and Data Strategy. The role will support delivery of best-in-class digital experiences, working alongside various teams within the firm, as well as our trusted digital partners and agencies.
Day-to-day a key focus for this role will be collaborating with teams in Clients & Markets and the wider business to execute digital activities, as well as provide leadership and line management for the Digital Experience team. The role will drive continuous improvement, ensuring visitors get a seamless digital experience by monitoring performance and leveraging analytics and heatmapping tools to recommend and implement optimisations. The Digital Experience Lead will support the design and build of website and campaign pages, ensuring accessibility, brand and data capture aspects are considered. This role is part of the MODEI (Marketing Operations, Digital Experience and Intelligence) team, reporting to the Senior Manager – Marketing Operations, Digital Experience and Intelligence.
We are a Disability Confident employer and guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, long term health condition or neurodiversity whose application meets the essential criteria for the role. If this applies to you and you feel you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy as set out in this advert then please contact email@example.com in confidence, quoting the reference number for this vacancy in the subject box of your email, and a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Ownership and management of the digital estate, including the DACB corporate website, microsites, landing pages, ensuring visitors get a high quality experience and best in class digital journey.
- Provide ongoing digital estate support and best practice consultancy for colleagues in Clients and Markets, Business Services and the wider business.
- Provide recommendations for optimising the digital experience across multiple touchpoints, proactively using technology to enhance and increase visibility, engagement and commercial opportunities.
- Leverage analytics and heatmapping tools to monitor performance and drive continuous improvement, ensuring regular web analytics reports are produced for the MODEI team and wider business.
- Recommend and configure personalisation journeys and workflows for our website and associated campaign pages.
- Champion digital best practices, and provide digital accessibility guidance for our website and microsites.
- Own and develop the SEO strategy for our websites, and work with Clients & Markets team to implement best practice approaches.
- Establish strong working relationships with teams across the firm ensuring commercial, brand, data, compliance and security aspects are considered for the digital estate.
- Own the ongoing relationship between our digital agency partners and work with them to develop a roadmap of feature and enhancement deployments in line with release cycles.
- Manage the Digital Experience team, ensuring the digital inbox is monitored and requests for uploading and publishing content, images and collateral to our digital sites are completed within a timely manner and content is on brand, compliant and optimised.
- Develop in-house skills and capabilities by providing training and guidance to the Digital Experience team and colleagues within Clients & Markets.
- Manage website audits and quality assessments on an ongoing basis.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing technology.
- Ensure content and data uploaded to our digital estate is in line with regulatory requirements and policies.
- Handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
- Understands DAC Beachcroft is an international firm. Works with awareness of this structure to operate as one team/brand.
- Actively operates in the best interests of the firm at all times internally and externally.
- Operates in a regulated environment, effectively managing risk and compliance issues including data security.
- Works in partnership with others to manage and mitigate commercial risk.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven experience within a digital marketing, digital operations or similar role.
- A brilliant creative thinker with a technical mindset and the ability to push beyond the expected and inspire others creativity.
- Strong organisational skills and a thorough understanding of digital marketing principles.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to engage appropriately with stakeholders of all levels, confident to make contact and liaise with colleagues in UK and international offices.
- Experience executing projects from conception to production, including supporting colleagues in marketing, BD and comms on the execution of integrated campaigns.
- Experience working with content management systems and proficient in web analytics software, including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, heat mapping tools and SEO programmes.
- Strong understanding of GDPR principles and W3C WAI guidelines.
- Strong understanding of web optimisation, SEO and digital touchpoints, with a proven analytical background and the ability to interpret and share insights.
- Proven experience developing and refining processes to improve outputs.
- Leadership skills, capable of guiding individuals and the team, whilst providing direction and oversight of work.
- Develop in-house skills and capabilities within the team, ensuring direct reports skills are nurtured and developed.
- Triage, distribute and manage a pipeline of work for the Digital Experience team, using Monday.com software. Ensuring direct reports have been allocated appropriate work based on capacity and skill level.
- Ability to quality control own work and others work, a keen eye for the smallest of details.
- Able to work collaboratively, using a range of tools in a hybrid working environment.
- Proven ability to deal with external suppliers in an efficient, professional and effective manner, ensuring successful delivery of requirements.
- Experience of implementing best practice, process management and risk mitigation in achieving quality and consistency within an organisation.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org