Digital Experience Coordinator
DAC Beachcroft is looking to appoint a Digital Experience Coordinator into our Clients & Markets team.
The Digital Experience Coordinator is part of the MODEI (Marketing Operations, Digital Experience and Intelligence) team. This role provides key administrative co-ordination for the management and development of digital experiences across our website, microsites and internal hubs.
Day-to-day one of the main focus areas for this role will be uploading and publishing content, images and collateral to our digital sites and ensuring all content is on brand, compliant and optimised. This role will also support the delivery of best-in-class digital experience for DAC Beachcroft, working alongside various teams within Clients and Markets, Business Services and the wider firm, as well as our trusted digital partners and agencies.
We are a Disability Confident employer and guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, long term health condition or neurodiversity whose application meets the essential criteria for the role. If this applies to you and you feel you meet the minimum criteria for this vacancy as set out in this advert then please contact email@example.com in confidence, quoting the reference number for this vacancy in the subject box of your email, and a member of the Recruitment team will be in touch.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide ongoing digital estate support for colleagues in Clients and Markets, Business Services and the wider business.
- Upload and publish content, images, and assets on to digital channels such as the DACB website, microsites and internal hubs.
- Provide digital support for firm-wide, marketing and BD campaigns, such as optimising and monitoring landing pages and microsites.
- Work closely with our in-house design team to ensure digital platforms and sites are brand compliant and appropriate branding themes and templates are applied.
- Support the optimisation of digital platforms and sites to ensure visitors get the DACB digital experience and help to create best in class digital journeys.
- Assist in gathering data for web analytics reports, using tools such as Hotjar and Google Analytics.
- Assist with implementing SEO strategy, to help optimise the website and external microsites and drive improvements in rankings and maximising organic traffic.
- Suggest ideas for optimisation and improvement of the firms digital channels.
- Assist with conducting website audits and quality assessments on an ongoing basis.
- Support with the ongoing management of Google My Business accounts.
- Ensure content and data uploaded to our digital estate is in line with regulatory requirements and policies.
- Handle confidential information in line with the firm's data security protocols.
- Understands DAC Beachcroft is an international firm. Works with awareness of this structure to operate as one team/brand.
- Actively operates in the best interests of the firm at all times internally and externally.
- Operates in a regulated environment, effectively managing risk and compliance issues including data security.
- Works in partnership with others to manage and mitigate commercial risk.
The Ideal Candidate
- Basic experience in website content administration, using a content management system (CMS) to upload content and create strong digital experiences.
- Good organisational skills and a genuine interest in working with digital channels, with a focus on user experience, website management and analytics.
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to engage appropriately with colleagues in UK and international offices.
- Basic understanding of analytical skills, and be willing to learn more advanced skills in Excel, web analytics software, including Google Analytics, heat mapping tools and SEO programmes.
- Basic understanding of digital accessibility and W3C guidance.
- Basic understanding of GDPR and data processing on digital platforms.
- Basic understanding of web optimisation, SEO and digital touchpoints.
- Willingness to learn how to use technology to improve and enhance DACB digital touchpoints to increase visibility, engagement and commercial opportunities.
- Ability to deal with external suppliers in an efficient, professional and effective manner.
- Basic experience of using best practice, process management and risk mitigation in achieving quality and consistency within an organisation.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org