Client Support Administrator - Retail and Consumer - Birmingham
We are looking for a Case Administrator to join our Motor Claims Handling team in Birmingham. If you are a recent graduate with experience in administration or have worked as an administrator in the past and want a new challenge in the claims handling/legal sector, this role could be for you.
Key Responsibilities to include, where appropriate:
- To assist with the day to day running of a client account with a particular focus on data and data accuracy
- To assist with the running of files to ensure deadlines are met and cases are managed proactively to conclusion
- Ensure work is carried out effectively to meet the needs of the clients and the commercial requirements of the firm to include:
- Adherence to internal and client SLAs and KPIs
- Achievement of ANY agreed financial targets
- Assisting with the triage and allocation of new matters received into the team
- Assisting with matter set up in the case management system
- Updating CRU certificates
- Submitting payment requests
- Assisting with MI management and checking for accuracy
- Liaising, Opponent Solicitors and other Third Parties
- Referencing and triaging post via a shared email inbox
- Other administrative duties, as required
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate
- Practical experience of file management
- IT literate
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, look ups) and comfortable with basic data analysis
- Good telephone manner
- Organised and able to prioritise and manage a constantly changing workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to make decisions within own areas of responsibility
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
- A co-operative team player who is able to work effectively within a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach to their work
- Experience of using a case management preferred
- Experience of finance systems preferred
Upon joining, the successful candidate will be assigned a buddy who will assist them through their induction period into the firm. We also provide thorough training both on the job and via our e-learning platform, POD.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org