Client Listening Executive
Due to the growth of our Client Listening Programme, we now have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Client Listening Executive (CLE) to join our Client Listening Team at DAC Beachcroft.
The Client Listening Programme provides a framework for obtaining feedback from a wide range of clients, analysing this and delivering insight back to the business. This is an exciting time to join the team as we look to deliver further value to the business through identifying opportunities to enhance service delivery, providing strategic insight, delivering training and encouraging Partners and colleagues to make more use of the service.
The Client Listening Executive vacancy is ideally to be based in Bristol but is open to all DAC Beachcroft office locations. We welcome applications from those looking to work on a flexible working basis.
- Assist with the growth, delivery and evaluation of client listening activities. In particular, the CLE will be the primary contact for DACB’s post matter review programme - where we seek timely feedback from clients at the conclusion of our larger and more complex matters & projects
- Monitor the pipeline of firm-wide client listening activity (utilising the firms Intapp CRM database) and be proactive in order to progress client listening activities and projects with nominated clients, sectors and practice areas
- Maintain the suite of Client Listening tools and templates to ensure smooth running of the Client Listening process and support best practice
- Support the analysis of client feedback and the production of regular reports, presentations and dashboards, to deliver relevant insights back to the business - as part of this, exploring how we can make best use of technology/platforms to do this most effectively
- Support/deliver virtual/in person training sessions on the Client Listening Programme to promote wider engagement and best practice
- Liaise with our third party research partner to deliver the Client Listening Programme
- Help track and monitor actions from client feedback to ensure the firm is delivering on client commitments arising from Client Listening activity
- Work with wider Clients & Markets team to integrate client listening in to the client lifecycle and share ideas, best practice and insight
The Ideal Candidate
You will have:
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage appropriately with stakeholders at all levels, confident to make contact and liaise with colleagues across offices.
- Highly pro-active, self-motivated, resourceful
- Experience of client feedback programmes, research, business development and/or client account management within Legal, Accountancy, Professional Services or B2B environment
- Strong networking skills - ability to develop own network to build relevant knowledge and connect the right people to opportunities
- Experience using CRM systems and other technology platforms to manage and report on project progress and analysis of findings
- Works successfully in virtual teams
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com