We are looking for a Case Administrator to join our Motor team in Bristol. If you are a recent graduate with experience in administration or have worked as an administrator in the past and want a new challenge in the legal sector, this role could be for you.
- To assist with the running of files to ensure deadlines are met and cases managed proactively to conclusion
- Ensure work is carried out effectively to meet the needs of the clients and the commercial requirements of the firm to include:
- Adherence to internal and client SLAs and KPIs
- Achievement of ANY agreed financial targets
- Assisting with the set-up of new files in the case management system
- Diarising Court directions (orders in Scotland)
- Updating CRU certificates
- Obtaining and chasing medical records,
- Submitting payment requests
- Chasing orders and settlement cheques
- Liaising with Courts, Opponent Solicitors and other Third Parties
- Completing basic legal forms
- Organising and preparing for Counsel instructions
- Other administrative duties, as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Practical experience of file management
- IT literate
- Good telephone manner
- Organised and able to prioritise and manage a constantly changing workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to make decisions within own areas of responsibility
- Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
- A co-operative team player who is able to work effectively within a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a positive and enthusiastic approach to their work
- Experience of using a case management preferred
- Experience of finance systems preferred
Upon joining, the successful candidate will be assigned a buddy who will assist them through their induction period into the firm. We also provide thorough training both on the job and via our e-learning platform, Leap.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,400 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Northern Ireland, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Brazil, Peru, Central America, Argentina, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are known for our market-leading presence in sectors such as Insurance, Health and Real Estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. We are the asset management lawyers for the UK’s largest shopping centres and act for 9 of the UK’s top 10 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 155 Chambers UK 2019 practice area and individual lawyer rankings, including 30 rankings at 'Band 1' level. In Legal 500 UK, 2018, the firm received top tier ranking for 32 of its practice areas and 59 practice areas in the top two tiers. In March 2018, we were named as one of Legal Week's Best Legal Advisors for the third year running, achieving category-leading satisfaction scores for our commercial approach, service delivery, quality of legal advice, communication & responsiveness and overall relationships.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
DAC Beachcroft is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We also welcome direct applications. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.