We have an exciting opportunity for a Bids Coordinator at DAC Beachcroft. The role will involve supporting our Bids Team to win new profitable business for the firm.
- Support the Bids Team with various administration duties including sending email updates on new bids and BD opportunities to our managers, accessing a range of client tender portals to download key information on new opportunities and setting up online files for all new bid opportunities.
- Work with individual Bids Managers on any new major opportunities by providing initial content for first drafts, answering standard firmwide questions for Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and formatting proposals into the DACB bids and BD template. Full training on this will be given to the successful candidate.
- Work with the wider team to maintain an up-to-date evidence library of experience, CVs, metrics, directory quotes and client testimonials.
- Work with our Head of Bids and other senior management to drive new continuous improvement projects forward for the team. This will include, but not be limited to, updating and rewriting experience for our Experience Database and formatting proposal documents into the DACB bids template. The role will also involve supporting on other new initiatives and projects as the team moves forward.
- Quality checking bids records in OnePlace, our client database, to ensure internal compliance and helping with our benchmarking and analysis of our bids team performance overall. This will include preparing detailed reports on a monthly basis for the Executive Board.
- Update and maintain bids collateral.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of client specific internal workshops and bid preparation workshops.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrate a track record of undertaking similar coordinator and administration duties.
- Be highly organised, with the ability to manage a range of different projects at a given time.
- Have strong English language, writing, proofreading and editing skills and the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels.
- Have an excellent focus on attention to detail.
- Demonstrate the ability to both work as a part of a team and also work autonomously.
- Have high levels of numeracy and analysis with excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Have good communication skills together with the ability to take notes of meetings for circulation.
- Have a thirst for technical knowledge and application of knowledge to generate ideas.
About the Company
We are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities. We have 11 offices in the UK as well as offices in Dublin, Madrid, Paris, Singapore, Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Miami. We also have associations/alliances with firms in Malaysia, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Central America, the USA, Australia and Germany.
We are a broad-based commercial firm with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is complemented by a fast-growing Business Advisory capability. We represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. We act for all of the UK’s top-ten insurers, we are market leaders in the provision of strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to providers and commissioners in the health sector, and in real estate we advise all of the UK’s top-12 housebuilders.
We have an impressive legal pedigree, with 142 Chambers UK 2021 practice area and individual lawyer rankings. In Legal 500 UK 2021, the firm received a top tier ranking for 37 of its practice areas, and 58 DACB lawyers were singled out in the ‘Leading Individual' rankings.
Our successes have been recognised by the legal industry and the markets in which we operate. These accolades include two top prizes in the ‘Excellence in Business Development’ and ‘Excellence in Technology & Innovation’ categories of the 2020 Law Society Excellence Awards – the highest accolade for law firms in England & Wales. Our health sector team won the ‘Crisis Management Team of the Year’ award at the 2020 British Legal Awards for its support to the NHS at the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, and our Cyber & Data Risk team received the ‘Business Development Innovation Award’ at the 2020 Legal Innovation Awards, as well as ‘Cyber Law Firm of the Year’ at the prestigious Insurance Insider Cyber Rankings Awards, for its market-leading suite of digital tools to help our clients prepare for and respond to cyber and data risk crises.
Our vision is to be leading business advisers, recognised for our insight and our outstanding commitment to clients, and for being the place where talented people want to work. For further details on our work and our culture, please visit www.dacbeachcroft.com.
At DAC Beachcroft, we don’t just accept your differences we celebrate them. From bespoke solutions for our clients, to treating you like an individual. Our strength comes from your diverse ideas and bringing the whole you to work. So if you’re good at what you do, come as you are. We welcome direct applications and are happy to talk flexible working.
We also want you to be at your very best. Please feel free to let us know of any changes we can make at any point in the recruitment process that will help support your application. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please make an application and submit your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Note for Recruitment Agencies – the DAC Beachcroft recruitment team is responsible for managing all current vacancies through direct hiring and referrals wherever possible. We do work with recruitment agencies and where we require external support we will formally release those vacancies to the agencies on our Preferred Supplier List deemed best placed to assist us. Speculative CVs sent by any agency to any DAC Beachcroft employee without a specific request by the recruitment team will not be accepted and with no introduction fee applicable. Our recruitment team can be contacted at email@example.com